1 Commissions Slots are Currently Open!!!!
Hello! This is JudgementPanda and below is my commission information. This info was updated on 3/4/2013
I am a illustrator and concept artist that has been studying art for many years. I hold a Bachelors in Digital Arts and I'm currently working on my Masters for Illustration. All of the money I make on my commissions will be going towards grad school. The work I provide will be of professional quality and will be brought to you at well bellow professional price. That said I look forward to providing the best work I can to everyone that request my services.
What I Do.
I provide digital work. All of my commission will be completed using Photoshop. Due to difficulties transporting I do not offer traditional media.
Types of Commissions
- Sketches- are done in black and white and are rough. They will not be perfect but they will be clear
- Monochromes- are finished painted pieces done in different shades of black, white, and gray.
- Color- are finished painted pieces done with both color and value
- Character Sheets- are character development sheets typically with front, 3/4, and back view.
- Single Character- $15
- Multiple Characters- $15 +$8(for each additional character after the first)
- Background- +$10
- Single Character- $20
- Multiple Characters- $20 +$10(for each additional character after the first)
- Background- +$15
- Single Character- $40
- Multiple Characters- $40 +$15(for each additional character after the first)
- Background- +$20
Setting up a Commission!
You can commission me one of two ways. You can either message my deviant art page or you can email me at Art4you.firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you message me please tell me the type of commission you want along with every detail you can think of about the piece you want. This allows for the piece to be completed as fast as possible. Once you have messaged me I will contact you to confirm your request, give you a estimated time of completion, and give you your final total.
All payment will be through Paypal.
Due to the nature of digital work all payments will be made in advance. This is to protect me from getting shafted due to the fact that I will show you the progress of the piece multiple times before completion. I also allow up to three reworks of the piece to ensure quality if you are unsatisfied.
I will not provide any refunds for finished work. This is due to the fact that by the time the piece if finished there would have been multiple opportunities for you to voice any issue with the work in progress. However, I assure you I will try my best to make sure you are happy with the finish product.